Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Inside pix of the potential new home!






I went over to the house for the inspection. The House Inspector guy, Jeff, was VERY cool and let me tag along. I figured it would be a good learning process since I've never owned a home before....and it'd be wise to finally learn the difference between gas pipes and water pipes. Jeff was awesome and spent a good 4 hours with me. He explained everything in detail so that I would also know what to look for in future homes. He's been in the business quite awhile and has been featured on HGTV a couple of times. He said there was nothing major that would cost a lot of money to fix, but a few things that did need to be attended too in the near future. But overall, it was a sound home. I took some photos while I was there: 1) taken from front door looking at the living room with fireplace and the formal dining area is off to the left 2) main bathroom in the hallway 3) one of the bedrooms 4) the kitchen (needs a fridge and stove) 5) view of the backyard through a window in the back bedroom.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

What is that in the back yard? Looks like a headstone on a grave??

Unknown said...

house looks sweet!

Duane said...

Very cool, Brooke! I see lots of potential for that big back yard.

oldsloat said...

Looks like plenty of room in the back yard for horizontal sloatation...and a hot tub!

mathew_nelson said...

Hope it all works! Make sure to post about it!