Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm officially a GEEK





I went to my first LAN party hosted by the great Eric Buchman from work. He had tons of computers set up and we played all kinds of geeky computer games like Battlefield 2, Medal of Honor, and Unreal Tournament. I arrived around 4:30 pm and stayed until 10:30 pm....then had to drive to work and do the midnight shift. Crazy night, but I really had fun. Eric did a great job of playing movie clips and giving us comical quizzes in between games, plus all the smack talk provided much entertainment! One of the characters I created was "Twinky" the buff military medic. It's kind of embarrassing when you're supposed to run around healing the other players, but every time I got off the helicopter I got shot within 30 seconds and had to start over. Juskie (in the red hat), another co-worker, was sitting next to me and he kept dying, too. We had our own competition going on just to see who died less in each round we played.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!!! You & Juskie playing geeky computer games, the image of that leaves me in tears laughing! :D

Suzanne said...

Good times!!

Unknown said...

WOW, frag queen? now all you need is a gamer tag, lol.