Friday, September 5, 2008

I might be a HOMEOWNER!!!


So I've been looking at homes ever since I moved to Sacramento (officially a year ago this week). I've put in several offers only to be outbid by others despite the fact that I've made offers over the asking price! Finally got an accepted offer and have included a picture...I need to take more because this was the only one on the web. Quick MLS facts: 3 bd/2 bath, 1455 square feet, 0.19 acre lot, fireplace with gas starter, hardwood floors, 1 car garage. Oh - and my commute time to work will be a whopping 2 minutes!!! The home inspection should be this coming Monday or Tuesday and I plan to crawl under the house and into the attic with the inspector. I've never owned a home before, so I figure it's time to learn the difference between gas pipes and water pipes. :) I'll post more pictures soon, but if you want to check it out on zillow, the address is 2517 Catalina, zip code 95821. But don't look at the street view, it's the wrong house, just go for the Bird's Eye view. Plenty of room in the backyard for a pool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so if I were a say Stalker... I would know that you were about to buy a new house... exactly where I might find you and how long it would take me to catch you going to work. Hmmmm.. Hey Brooke!!! Thanks for checking into our blog. We are going to be having another KYC3 in January check the website, if you want to attend. We would love to have you there. I was really nice hearing from you. I will forward your blog address to Connie so she can check it out. Hey, your sister does look like Clay Aiken.... and you are always doing photos with your mouth open or eating???? how the heck do you stay so thin? Hope all is well in the weather world, all our best. Aloha Jerry & Family

Suzanne said...

Wow, Brooke, Congratulations!! I hope it all works out. Looks like a decent place. I agree with the above comment, though, and only provide the address by stalker- request only. :)

Lina said...

Congratulations! Hopefully this will put an end to the emotional home buying roller coaster. How exciting! I am excited for you. We are putting in a lawn this week. Check out the Blog for updates.