Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Antique" effect on some of the Tucson pix





The Hacienda del Sol was a beautiful setting for the wedding and being a historic site, I decided to give some of the photos an antique look. If you look closely on the veil photo at sunset...you can see the shadows of their faces in the veil and it almost looks like Lisa's shadow is about to kiss Ben. The shot through the doorway was one of my lucky shots. I was following them after they walked down the aisle and the sun provided a beautiful glow. I had no clue what my camera settings were, I just took the shot and hoped for the best. Thank God the exposure worked because I love how the sun lights up Lisa's dress!

2 comments:

oldsloat said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Brookester! The new entries are nicely done...both the photography and the narrative. The pic of the kissing shadow is unique!

KevinandSpring said...

Nice to see you back on-line! Amazing pics, you do have an eye. Miss you already, I had a blast for the short time we hung out.

Spring