Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Traildust Town






A group of us Monterey Meteorologists met up in Tucson's Traildust Town for some grub and the ever popular Old Time Photo Shop. While walking down the streets of Traildust, I found a drinking trough for horses which had a scrub brush. I needed a bath because my luggage didn't arrive with me and I was still in the same clothes. Apparently, XpressJet thought it'd be more convenient if my suitcase stayed behind in Monterey for an extra 24 hours. (I exaggerate a bit. Markkanen let me borrow a t-shirt and I did some quick shopping at Target, but the sarcasm towards Xpressjet is not exaggerated!) Steve got in touch with his feminine side and posed as a lovely damsel. And last, but not least, the old time photo! I took a photo of the photo with my camera. Pictured with me are Markkanen, Steve & Suzanne, Jeff & Barb. Fun night!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun!!! Makes me miss Tucson! Heard you met up with Pam at Hacienda, hope you like it! Have fun in my old stomping grounds. If you're still there and want excellent food, go to Cafe Poca Cosa - you won't regret it!

Steve Anderson said...

Thanks for a great night ;)

Matt said...

Glad to see you guys aren't having as much fun as I am on mid shift. Cool pics.