Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Last day in Bisbee






On my second day in Bisbee, Doug gave me some water and we headed up a hill near their house. The rocky road up became very steep and the sun was beating down upon us. We finally made it to the top and the view was AWESOME! The little suburb of Bisbee called Warren looked spectacular with all the greenery from the recent rains. Even more exciting was looking south and seeing Mexico. I could see the Border road and a town called Naco, AZ and Naco, Mexico straddling the border. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera with me, but the first picture shows the hill that we climbed to the right of their half-painted house. And speaking of their house....the second picture with the flower illustrates their new home color - a bright yellowish green that reminds me of a brand new tennis ball! Next, I have a shot of the inside of their living room with a tiki bar in the background. Later that night, we went out to the Bisbee Grand hotel for some drinks. Amy likes to dress up and pose for the camera....she delivered! I just went with polka-dots. It was a great visit!!!!

No comments: