Friday, July 13, 2007

Lunch in New York!




Hard to believe that 24 hours ago I was on the west coast in Monterey...around midnight I was in Vegas...and today I had pizza next to the Empire State Building. I'm currently in Poughkeepsie, NY for a friend's wedding. I flew into Newark, NJ earlier to meet my friend Matt so we could share a rental car. Matt suggested we go grab lunch in New York City, so we went for an adventure. I've never driven in downtown Manhattan, but I have now! Cost us over 20 bucks to park for 2 hours and we made the most of our time. We went to the Empire State Building, had some great NY pizza, walked down to the New York Public Library, Rockefeller Plaza and Radio City Music Hall/NBC studios. We even saw Al's Soup Kitchen - the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Brooke! Your friend looks like Floyd Landis.

Sambo said...

Brooke,

I said it in NYC at the wedding and I'll say it again... but you take awesome/wonderful/breathtaking pictures!!!!